Monday, November 4, 2013

New Beginnings

November seems like a good time to start blogging. There is a crisp to the air and the season of thankfulness has started. When I take the time to think about what I am thankful for, I becoming gloriously overwhelmed by everything that comes to mind.

As appropriately titled, this blog is my personal happiness project. Well, that isn't exactly true. The blog is my record of self-betterment; the real work will happen while I am out living. The blog will serve as my accountability partner in it all. It will keep me on track, and focused on the bigger picture. It will also serve my own personal mission to become a better writer.

Today I am grateful for many things, but at this moment I am most thankful for greater teachers. I am thankful for the teachers I had in academic settings, as well as my familiar and social teachers. Teachers who have inspired, pushed and shown me that I am worthy, capable and accomplished. I hope to serve you all proud.

Happy November.

No comments:

Post a Comment